Maine Robotics maintains the following policies:
- Any photograph, statement, or recording of any minor, used in connection with any marketing, website, or printed material will not include any personal identifiers.
- Maine Robotics has no control over press material (television, radio, newspapers, etc) that is collected at a public event run by Maine Robotics and over which Maine Robotics has no control.
- In the event that press media will be present at a closed event, such as a workshop or a camp, Maine Robotics will make a reasonable attempt to notify all parents and guardians of the likelihood of such. We also make reasonable effort to allow the participants to simply say “no thank you” with respect to interacting with the press.
- All personal information regarding participants is held in confidence.
- Emergency and medical treatment information is collected and secured for all participants.
- This information is available to the program director when participants are present at camps or other events where such information is required to be present. This information is not shared with anyone except as needed with camp or event staff in order to ensure a safe experience for the participants.
- This information is also tendered to any medical personnel who are required to treat a participant.
- Information on age, gender, and grade level are often collected to serve as tools in providing programs that match these groups or in the development of programs that are more appealing to all sub groups. This information may also be used in reporting to granting agencies or in grant and foundation applications. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- Registration, attendance, or other material collected by Maine Robotics will not be given, sold, or transferred to any other group except in such a case as Maine Robotics is transferred or sold to another non-profit entity.